Please click the links below to open the relevant item.
Remembrance Sunday – St Laurence Church Rowington. A short wreath laying service will be held on Sunday 8th November at the War Memorial in the churchyard. To comply with Covid and lockdown restrictions attendance will be limited to those laying wreaths, parish council and church officers. Social distancing will be observed at all times.
Coronavirus – As we approach our second lockdown, if you are self isolating and alone, please contact Nicola Everall, Parish Clerk. If you are in need of help, or can help, please call 01564 785145 or 07940 476727.
Revised Bus Time Table 510-511 Bus Time Table
For more information please visit http://www.flexi-bus.co.uk/
Please find attached the new application pack for the District Council Emergency Grant Fund Community Emergency Response Fund Document
Green Bin Collections Resume from 20 April 2020
Grass Cutting Service
During this concerning time regarding the COVID-19 virus the Parish Council will ensure there is minimal disruption to our grass cutting, however, I hope you will understand if any changes have to be made over the forthcoming weeks.
Our Contractors are all following the current Government health guidelines and are attending areas without contact with anyone.
Grassed areas are important at this time, to relax and enjoy some fresh air in a safe and private space outside. We will work together with our contractors to get through this difficult period and keep our grassed areas looking good.
- VE Day – 8 to 10 May 2020
- Notice of District Council Elections
- Meals on Wheels – Please click here for information
- The Parish Council is open to requests for financial support from any organisation or group within Rowington Parish and details are attached. Please contact the Clerk for details on how to apply
- Safe Guarding Young Children
- Prevent Online Grooming: Keeping Your Family Safe Online